I just had to send that post at 23:59, ah ah.
But still, I received offers so that'll work for me.
It's still completely broken, so I'll remove all of the fake offers tomorrow, fix the bugs, and release to the public.
Posted: March 22nd, 2017, 12:00 AM
Missing features compared to Barter:
- Offering non-wishlisted items or asking for non-wishlisted items
Offer comments (I want to do them right; probably something threaded that will be shared with game page comments or similar.)
- Removing tradables/wishlisted from lists after completing (this will be done as soon as I go public and I disable the scraper.)
- Removing items from offer when Editing it (after submitting it and then clicking 'Edit'-- otherwise you can remove items when you're creating the offer, so at worst until I get to fix this you can still cancel an offer and just create a new one.)
- Notifications are very, very bare. The text shown is ridiculous. ("XXX has sent you a new offer", "XXX has sent you a new declined offer", yeah, it's not even proper English, I didn't have time to work on that for more than 20 minutes.) :edit:
Text fixed, still bare notifications, I need to add previews in notifications...
Agreed to cancel and other Fail reasons aren't available yet. There's only a Complete button.
Will edit if I remember other things that are broken/missing compared to Barter.
Other than that, I think everything's there.
Posted: March 22nd, 2017, 12:04 AM
- Ability to disable offer notifications. (It's a bit hidden deep inside your profile settings, although not that hard to find: just go to your profile, check out the profile dropdown menu, there's a Notification section in it, and there's an 'Offers' subsection in that page.)