Lestrade's should now support exporting to Barter with tags, at least 99%!
- Go to your Wishlist or Tradables
- Click the 'Export' button
- Click the 'BVG format (JSON)' button (No, it doesn't say Jenson Button... it does not.)
- Click the 'Copy list to Clipboard' button.
- Go to barter.vg and to your Wishlist or Tradables
- Click the Edit button (don't forget to empty your list as needed.)
- In "Add by:", click the "JSON" option.
- A textarea should show up with a sample of what you're supposed to enter.
- Important: if you have more than ~1500 items in your list, at this point, right-click the textarea, select "Inspect element", the textarea tag should show up in text form. Double click the "150000", press the Delete key to remove that. Press Enter. At this point it should just say maxlength instead of maxlength="150000", and you should be able to enter your data properly. The admin was asked to lift this limit but he has yet to do it.
- Click the textarea, press Ctrl+V or whatever to paste your JSON data in it. Click the "+ Add JSON" button.
Wait a bit... And you're done. All Barter items, properly tagged through Lestrade's ultra-simple multi-item real-time tagging tools. Now you no longer have an excuse not to use it, if only for the tagging system. Tell your friends, shameless plug :)
:edit: BVG silently changed their maximum textarea size from 40.000 items to 150.000 items, so it should make this easier to do in the future.